Need air conditioner repair Toronto? If your air conditioner system stops functioning, you could be in an uncomfortable situation in the summer. Furnace Repair Toronto is the best AC repair company with the best technicians serving GTA. We provide all central air conditioning services like installation and repairs.
At Furnace Repair Toronto, we provide free troubleshooting for your AC. We have a team of technically sound experts and have years of experience in repairing all makes and models of air conditioners.
But before contacting us, you can do these straightforward DIY fixes.
- Circuit Breakers: If your AC is not turning on at all, check to make sure you plugged it in and that the breaker has not been tripped. Reset the breaker and try turning the AC on again.
- Frozen Coils: This is a prevalent problem in winters when humidity levels are extremely low. The coils appear clean to the naked eyes, but a thin layer of frost covers them. Remove any dirt or debris on the coils and try turning the AC on again.
- Dirty Filters: A dirty air filter restricts airflow and causes the compressor to work harder, resulting in the system running longer. Clean or replace the air filters to see if it makes a difference.
- Thermostat: If the AC is blowing warm air, first check the thermostat to make sure you set it to cool. If you set it correctly, the problem could be a dirty filter or an issue with the compressor.
Common Air Conditioning Problems
Furnace Repair Toronto has a team of expert AC technicians who can repair any problem you might face with your AC. Here are some of the most common air conditioning problems that we encounter:
- Inadequate AC maintenance: Inadequate AC maintenance can cause a rise in energy bills, so get regular maintenance from an AC professional.
- AC System Not Operating: If your system is completely down after a summer storm or power outage, check the circuit breaker, reset it if needed, and ensure you plugged in the equipment properly.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Refrigerant is a coolant used in ACs to liquefy the gas and create cold air. Leaks in the refrigerant system cause poor cooling, leading to high energy bills.
- Contactors and capacitors: Two of the most common components fail in ACs. A contactor is a switch that turns the AC on and off. While a capacitor stores energy to start the compressor.
- Electric Control Failure: The electric control is the brain of the AC and controls all the functions. The AC will not work if it fails because of a short or power surge.
When is a Broken Air Conditioner an Emergency?
A broken air conditioner is a problem that no homeowner wants to deal with. However, not all AC problems are an emergency. If you are experiencing one of the following problems, it’s time to call an AC professional.
- If your temperature exceeds 95°F indoors due to a broken AC, the problem is an emergency. When temperatures exceed 95°F, it can cause several health issues, including heat stress and heatstroke.
- The problem is an emergency if dust, debris, or rust prevents the AC from cooling correctly. A restricted condenser coil restricts airflow and lowers your unit’s efficiency. If you notice any of these symptoms, call for assistance immediately.
- If you are experiencing shudders, rattling, or strange noises, don’t hesitate to call an AC professional. Loud sounds coming from your unit are not typical and could be a sign of serious problems.
- If you smell gas, leave the house immediately and call 911 for assistance. Faulty electrical components usually cause gas odour in the circuit board. Never attempt to repair or service an AC that smells of gas.
Here are a few instances that we may consider as non-emergencies:
- It’s not an emergency if your thermostat isn’t working appropriately.
- If you have a power outage, your unit doesn’t return once the electric company restores the power. While this may indeed be an inconvenience, it’s not necessarily an emergency.
- If your AC is leaking water, it could be a sign of a more serious issue. However, this problem doesn’t always require immediate attention, and you might be able to wait until the next day.
- You don’t have the right filter for your system.
How AC Maintenance Can Help Prevent Emergencies
AC maintenance is essential for keeping your home comfortable and your energy bills low. By getting regular maintenance, you can help prevent the following problems:
- Inadequate cooling
- High energy bills
- Refrigerant leaks
- Electric control failure
A regularly-scheduled air conditioner can help:
- Reduce the risk of damage from a power surge
- Keep your equipment clean.
- Maximize efficiency and airflow
- Improve good health
- Save money on monthly energy bills.
- Prolong the life of your AC unit
Why Trust Furnace Repair Toronto?
Furnace Repair Toronto is committed to excellence in air conditioning service. We are open 24/7 and offer routine maintenance contracts, emergency AC repairs, system installation, and more. We carry a wide range of parts and equipment for any emergency, so we can quickly get your AC working properly again.
Our technicians are insured and certified to ensure the highest professionalism and top-quality service. Whether it’s an emergency or you’re looking to save money on your monthly energy bills, contact Furnace Repair Toronto.
Some of the benefits you will get when hiring a Furnace Repair Toronto AC HVAC Contractor:
- Same-day AC service – We are proud to offer same-day service for most requests.
- We repair all central ACs – Whether you have a ductless mini-split or furnace, we can service your system.
- We offer emergency AC services – Furnace Repair Toronto is available 24/7 if you need emergency AC repairs.
- Maintenance plan options – We know how expensive it can be to replace an HVAC unit, so we recommend affordable maintenance plans to help you avoid costly repairs.
- Guaranteed 100% satisfaction – We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee to all our customers, which means we will come back and fix any issue that you might have, free of charge.
- No hidden fees or charges – The price for our service is transparent. There are no hidden charges or fees.
- No overtime charges – We respect your time, so we keep working until you are satisfied with our work. There is no overtime charge if you’ve hired us for emergency service.
- Your home stays clean – Our technicians place special covers on your furniture and flooring so they remain clean throughout the process.
Need Emergency Repair? We’re On Call 24 hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year, to React Promptly to Your Service Needs.
Call Us: (647) 691-2238
Why Choose Us
TORONTO'S Most Reliable Furnace Contractor
Your trust is something we truly value. Thus, we go above and beyond to provide you with value for your hard-earned money. It is our honour is to serve clients we acquired via word of mouth and referrals in the past. There are many things to be thankful for, and we are very proud of what we have established over the years we have worked in this industry.
Furnace Repair Toronto wants to make it easy for you to find the right company by providing fair prices, prompt and quality service, and transparent fees for your peace of mind.
What we offer
Benefits of choosing Furnace Repair Toronto
Get a New Furnace For As Low As $49 Per Month
Latest News and Inspirational
We provide a full range of repairing maintenance of air conditioning systems and use of professional equipment and lower cost.
We always be on time and ready to give you the great service possible
If you trust us with the furnace services, rest assured that we will do our homework both in and out.